HERE ARE THE TWEETS FROM WEDNESDAY MARCH 29, 2017 AS OF 8:45 AM.
Mar 29, 2017 07:01:52 AM Remember when the failing @nytimes apologized to its subscribers, right after the election, because their coverage was so wrong. Now worse! [Twitter for iPhone] link
Mar 29, 2017 07:21:02 AM If the people of our great country could only see how viciously and inaccurately my administration is covered by certain media! [Twitter for iPhone]
So far, he has only issued two tweets. Let’s look at an anatomy of the first tweet:
THE DATE AND TIME IT WAS SENT: Mar 29, 2017 07:01:52 AM As you can see, it was sent at 7:01:52 this morning. So Donald doesn’t get much sleep. He starts tweeting early in the morning.
THE TEXT OF THE TWEET
THE DEVICE FROM WHICH THE TWEET WAS SENT: Evidently Trump uses both an Android phone and an iPhone. According to the lates NBC report this morning, whereas Trum had previously used an unsecured Android phone, he now uses an iPhone. (see the link to the NBC story) As you can see, he sent this tweet from his iPhone.
THE LINK TO SEE THE TWEET AND ALL THE RESPONSES TO IT (AS OF THE TIME YOU ARE CHECKING) link If you click on the link (not the one shown on this page but rather the one in the archive) it will take you to a list of all the tweets that were sent in response to his original tweet. You can read those tweets and the responses people have sent to those tweets. CAUTION: YOU CAN WASTE YOUR ENTIRE DAY BY TRYING TO KEEP TRACK OF ALL THE RESPONSES AND THE RESPONSES TO THE RESPONSES. SO USE YOUR TIME MORE PRODUCTIVELY.
WARNING: When you look at the replies to Trump’s tweets, some may be lewd and inappropriate.
HERE HOW TO SEE ALL OF TRUMP’S TWEETS
You can find the searchable trump twitter archive at http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com
You can search that archive for any word. For example if you are looking for people Trump called “loser” just type in that word and you can see every tweet of his as well as his retweets that used that word. The site stays up to date. Go there if you want to look at Trump’s tweets today and the responses to them.
THIS WAS HIS TWEET AND HERE ARE A FEW RESPONSES TO THAT TWEET. AS OF THE TIME I AM POSTING, THERE HAVE BEEN RESPONSES TO HIS TWEET.
- Mar 29, 2017 07:01:52 AM Remember when the failing @nytimes apologized to its subscribers, right after the election, because their coverage was so wrong. Now worse! [Twitter for iPhone] link
HERE ARE THE MOST RECENT RECENT RESPONSES TO TRUMP’S MOST RECENT TWEET. THE FIRST BUNCH COME FROM PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT TRUMP. SUBSEQUENTLY PEOPLE WHO OPPOSE HIM RESPOND.
FIRST, SOME TWEETS SUPPORTING TRUMP.
@realDonaldTrump YES! It was clearly a BIGLY YUGE APOLOGY! Especially when they said they were going to “hold power to account” – SO SORRY!
Christoph RehageVerified account @crehage 1h1 hour ago @realDonaldTrump They were CLEARLY apologizing when they said they and other news outlets UNDERESTIMATED our support among American voters!
@matthaig1 @MCCNP @realDonaldTrump Oh look a website with ties to the Clinton foundation. You know since those Clinton are so trustworthy!
@realDonaldTrump You know that you’re only bringing more attention to their coverage with your daily complaints, right?
@realDonaldTrump You should go do an interview with them. They’ll be so embarrassed when you present them with the truth!
@realDonaldTrump They’ll probably fold the next day. When you constantly complain on Twitter, it lets them to paint it as childish tantrums.
NEXT, SOME TWEETS OPPOSING TRUMP.
@realDonaldTrump you have moved from fake news to fake memories.
@realDonaldTrump @nytimes Remember when Presidents did Presidential things?
@realDonaldTrump @nytimes No one remembers because you’re lying. You are reporting FAKE NEWS. You are the problem here. You need to go.
I AM NOT GOING TO POST THE RESPONSES TO EACH OF THESE RESPONSES.
HERE ARE THE TWEETS TRUMP SENT YESTERDAY AFTER I POSTED THE ONLY ONE THAT HAD SHOWN UP WHEN I CHECKED FIRST THING IN THE MORNING. I had posted Trump’s Jobs, Job,s Jobs Tweet from yesterday (Number 7 in the list below.) Tweets 2-6 appeared later in the day.
- Mar 28, 2017 05:41:09 PM Why doesn’t Fake News talk about Podesta ties to Russia as covered by @FoxNews or money from Russia to Clinton – sale of Uranium? [Twitter for iPhone]link
- Mar 28, 2017 04:48:40 PM A NEW ERA IN AMERICAN ENERGY! #MadeInTheUSA🇺🇸 Watch here: https://t.co/EG02Fdlkba https://t.co/XT12jqoIqj [Twitter for iPhone]link
- Mar 28, 2017 03:57:17 PM It was an honor to welcome @GLFOP to the @WhiteHouse today with @VP Pence & Attorney General Sessions. THANK YOU fo… https://t.co/VHzTB4c69h [Twitter for iPhone]link
- Mar 28, 2017 10:26:23 AM The failing @NYTimes would do much better if they were honest! https://t.co/ATy8R3knS2 [Twitter for iPhone]link
- Mar 28, 2017 06:16:44 AM Watch @foxandfriends now on Podesta and Russia! [Twitter for iPhone]link
- Mar 28, 2017 05:36:02 AM Big announcement by Ford today. Major investment to be made in three Michigan plants. Car companies coming back to U.S. JOBS! JOBS! JOBS! [Twitter for iPhone]